Every example from X3D: Extensible 3D Graphics for Web Authors is available for inspection, interaction, and download. The examples are grouped by the chapter where they appear. Additional examples are also included.
You can either browse all of the examples, download the examples archive, or browse individual chapters using the links below.
- Examples Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Technical Overview (online chapter)
- Chapter 2: Geometry Nodes, Part 1: Primitives
- Chapter 3: Grouping Nodes
- Chapter 4: Viewing and Navigation
- Chapter 5: Appearance, Material, and Textures
- Chapter 6: Geometry Nodes, Part 2: Points, Lines, and Polygons
- Chapter 7: Event Animation and Interpolation
- Chapter 8: User Interactivity Nodes
- Chapter 9: Event Utilities and Scripting
- Chapter 10: Geometry Nodes, Part 3: Geometry2D Nodes
- Chapter 11: Lighting and Environment Nodes
- Chapter 12: Environmental Sensor and Sound Nodes
- Chapter 13: Geometry Nodes, Part 4: Triangles and Quadrilaterals
- Chapter 14: Creating Prototype Nodes
- Chapter 15: Metadata
- Kelp Forest Exhibit
Portions of this work are from the book,
X3D: 3D Graphics for Web Authors, by Don Brutzman and Leonard Daly, published by Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, Copyright 2007 Elsevier, Inc. All rights reserved.
Web site copyright © 2008-2017, Daly Realism and Don Brutzman